How I became an Ebay Poweseller
http://the-golf-fan.com/userfiles/image/imagesCAPQ2F8T.jpg ebay powerseller
- 4 Marketing Trends to Watch for in 2016A few things this columnists expects to see take off more next year include search branching out, Snapchat becoming a standard marketing platform, and Oculus Rift reshaping e-commerce.
- Translation APIs for Online Businesses in AsiaOpening up your online business to markets in Asia means reaching a massive and constantly growing new consumer base.
- China's Ping An Leverages Social Data to Personalize Travel InsuranceChinese insurer Ping An is using data-driven technology from British startup Bought By Many to develop niche product offerings in the travel insurance market.
- Digital Makes Brands Think About Back-to-School Shopping SoonerAs the Internet has people starting back-to-school shopping earlier than ever, Nordstrom and Forever 21 are two retailers whose clever campaigns stand out this summer.
- Optimize the Buyer Journey with Respectful RetargetingRetargeting has traditionally been about who's converted and who hasn't. But with the amount of available data, marketers now have to take a lot more consumer behaviors into consideration.
- Domino's Urges Competitors to Make Basic Pizza with Online ClassesDomino’s has built a virtual campus to teach its competitors how to make gimmick-free pizza. Will this campaign take off?
- Emotion in Ads: Does Sentiment Sell?Brands like Coca-Cola are increasingly integrating emotional intelligence into their digital campaigns to measure success via consumer sentiment.
- Why the Mathematician Is the New Creative GeniusGeneric marketing is no longer an option in the digital age. Personalization and behavioral intent - thinking about consumers' mindsets, rather than their demographics - are crucial for success.
- Retailers Bumble Mobile As Parents Blow Off Back-to-School ShoppingBack-to-school shopping is becoming less important to families in the U.S. How should retailers respond to this change?
- How to Engage Your Audience with Native Advertising #CZLSFIn San Francisco, Lauri Baker, vice president of content partnerships at AOL, will discuss engagement as it relates to the line between sponsored and organic content.