How I became an Ebay Poweseller
http://the-golf-fan.com/userfiles/image/imagesCAPQ2F8T.jpg ebay powerseller
- HarperCollins Campaign Streams New Book One Word at a TimeTo increase engagement around a new thriller, HarperCollins "spritzed" it one word at a time on a digital billboard at one of London's busiest train stations.
- 3 Opportunities for Marketing Automation Providers in 2015If marketing automation vendors capitalize on these opportunities, automation software could go from a "nice-to-have" tool to a "must-have" technology.
- In Pursuit of the Universal Customer Experience: Omnichannel vs. Multichannel MarketingWhat's the difference between multichannel marketing and omnichannel marketing? And which one should marketers be striving for?
- Swarovski Seeks "Blonde Bartender" on Craigslist in Fun Marketing PloyTo remind consumers that Swarovski makes jewelry for everyday wear, the crystal company's creative agency posted clever bracelet ads in the form of Craigslist Missed Connections.
- 5 Reasons Sales Teams Should Embrace Marketing AutomationAutomation tools allow marketers to spend less time guessing and more time attracting and nurturing prospects, something that directly benefits the sales team and the bottom line.
- 5 Ways to Revitalize Your Stagnant E-Commerce WebsiteWithout the advantages of a physical store, e-commerce vendors need to find ways to enrich the online shopping experience for their consumers.
- Uber and Spotify Partnership Lets Consumers Play DJStarting Friday, Uber users in 10 cities across the world will be able to sync the app with their Spotify accounts, controlling the music during their rides.
- 5 Basic Marketing Tools You Need Before CRMBefore you can even begin to think about implementing a CRM system, you need to make sure you have these five basic marketing tools down first.
- Your Car Now Makes Local – MobileThe Internet of Things is bringing local search to your car's dashboard. How can marketers make sure their listings are optimized for consumers on the go?
- Target and TOMS Partner to Give Back This ChristmasTo allow consumers to give as well as get, Target and TOMS will donate food and clothing to those in need with every purchase from their collaborative line of clothing and home goods this holiday season.