How I became an Ebay Poweseller
http://the-golf-fan.com/userfiles/image/imagesCAPQ2F8T.jpg ebay powerseller
- Amazon Extends One-Hour Prime Delivery to Local BusinessesStarting today, New Yorkers with Prime memberships can order groceries, meals and baked goods from select local businesses, cementing Amazon's role in the local delivery space.
- Mozilla Dabbles in Commercial Advertising with Suggested TilesThe company is going to serve relevant ads and recommend content through Suggested Tiles. How will the introduction of ads aligned with Mozilla’s mission of promoting innovation and openness on the Internet?
- German KFC Debuts Smart Fast Food TraysConsumers can now text without getting their smartphones dirty, thanks to the Bluetooth-enabled trays KFC Germany premiered during the chain's new location openings.
- Making the Business Case for Digital Marketing in AsiaAndreas Krasser gives these three simple tips for convincing Asia’s C-suites of digital’s true value.
- Starbucks And Spotify Team Up To Create "Music Ecosystem"The music in 7,000 Starbucks locations will be powered by Spotify, per letters of intent the two brands signed earlier this week, connecting them in a multi-year partnership.
- Top Five Reasons Why Dot Brands Will Have a Data EdgeApplying for generic top-level domains and having their own Internet neighborhoods would allow brands like Google, Amazon and Nike to mine customer data in a more sophisticated way.
- Top Eight Takeaways from IBM AmplifyCustomer journey, experience, personas and attribution were a few hot topics at IBM's Amplify conference in San Diego last week.
- Change Management and Digital StrategiesDigital strategy revolves around business and organizational change management, and yet, these important elements are often forgotten.
- Taco Bell Japan Entry Shows Importance of LocalizationTaco Bell's April launch in Japan was a major brand fail and reinforced the importance of ensuring a localized approach when entering new markets across the Asia Pacific region.
- Personas Rise Again in Support of 1:1 PersonalizationThough not typically used for segmentation, formerly out-of-fashion personas can be key personalization supplements for content marketers.